Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:7-9



Monday, February 9, 2009

Faithful

I'm not sure where to begin today. God has been so faithful over the last few months, it's hard to know where to even start. He has been blessing me and showing me His faithfulness daily and I praise Him for that. Every day He shows me again that He is my strength and that I really can rely on Him when I'm tired, or discouraged or overwhelmed. Things have been feeling crazy and busy and overwhelming and there have certainly been times of late when I really just did not want to keep going. But somehow, God always helps me get through these times and continue on. What would I do without Him?

One blessing that has recently come my way is that as of last week I have all the money I need to pay tuition in March! Now the only expenses I have left to complete school are my flight home and the cost of the board exam in August. Praise God for provision! Every time I have a big expense, I seem to forget that God has never once let me down before or not provided the funds I needed for something. But every time He shows me again that He is big enough and that He will provide for His children.

Now that the end of this program is in sight, I am starting to plan for the next step. Both Sarah and I have felt God prompting us to stop waiting, thinking, considering and to start taking the next step. While it is certainly important to wait on God to show you what the next step is, I think that sometimes we use that as an excuse when God wants us to move on and take that step of faith. Please keep both of us in your prayers as we begin moving in this direction. We both desire more than anything to go in the direction that God would have us to go.

Here are some pictures of what's been going on in my world lately


Chino's baptism- He's so big now!


Visiting Clouds at the hospital


Assisting at the birth of twins

No comments: