Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:7-9



Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am so excited to tell you all about the newest opportunities that have opened up and the exciting things that God has been doing. First of all, God is bringing someone new to the team! Sarah, my best friend, midwifery partner, and fellow missionary is going to be married! His name is Daniel Bell, and I am still fairly in shock that us crazy midwives didn't scare him away, and that he stayed around long enough to fall in love with Sarah (although why would I be surprised about that? She's pretty amazing…).


Please lift Daniel up in your prayers as he prepares for full time missions, and for the three of us as a team that we would learn to work cohesively together. I believe that the three of us will be a good team, and that God has His hand on this newest addition to our ministry. This really is an amazing answer to prayer.


My heart is so excited to get back to Africa, and I am praising God for the doors He is opening up. Please keep me in your prayers as I get to know this family in Chad and that God would give me wisdom in how to best care for this mamma and baby. And also for Sarah, Daniel, and I as we prepare for this trip, pray that God would make it clear who He wants us to team up with and that this would be a good time of preparation for full time work wherever God leads us.


So, from now until July I will be busy working to get things ready to go to Chad, gathering the needed medical supplies, and getting a visa for Chad along with all the hustle and bustle of helping Sarah get ready for her wedding. It's going to be a crazy couple of months! But I think it's going to be really fun. And just the excitement of knowing that I'll be back in Africa soon delivering a baby will make all the busyness worth it.

Perhaps the most important thing I need right now as I prepare is your prayers. Without that prayer support holding me up, I know that this is impossible. You have been such a blessing to me in the past, and so faithful to pray, I have no fear of the necessary things coming together for this next step in the ministry. Please continue to lift me up to the Father and partner with me in this.

If you are interested in helping me financially to travel to Africa and bless this missionary family and prepare for my own full time work there, donations may be sent to:

Central Community Church

300 Tucker Lane

Cocoa, FL 32926


Please make a note in the memo line that the donation is for the ministry of Holly Findley


Prayer Requests


  • That the funds would come in to travel to Chad and around Africa
  • That I would be able to find the necessary medical supplies
  • For good health as I prepare and throughout the duration of the trip
  • That this missionary in Chad would have a smooth pregnancy with no complications
  • That God would give me wisdom in how to best care for her
  • That the necessary planning would go smoothly as Sarah, Daniel and I prepare to travel to several places


No comments: