Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:7-9



Thursday, August 30, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane...

It's finally here! I thought it would never get here, and then when it did I was left wondering where the time had gone! Sarah and I are meeting at the airport early in the morning and flying to Portland to meet the other single girls in the class for orientation. Then on September 5th, we're all flying over to Davao. Please pray that we'll all be safe as we travel and that our first few days together will be good. I'm not sure what is in store for us these next few days, but I can't wait to see what happens! Thanks everyone!