Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:7-9



Thursday, August 23, 2007

Only one more week!

It's almost here! Only seven more days and I'm off! I am soo super excited and I can't wait to get there and begin learning. There's still all the goodbyes to do, and I really hate that part. I know that I'm gonna miss everyone over here a ton. Pray for me this week. I really need it. There's still a bunch of stuff to get done and time is definitely running out. Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Mai Catarina said...

I'm praying for you, hol. You'll get it all done. Less than a week we are going to be starting an amazing adventure! I can't wait!!