Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,your right hand will hold me fast.
Psalm 139:7-9



Sunday, December 2, 2007

My Sunday....

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a nice Sunday. I slept late this morning and was almost late for church... but Sarah woke me up just in time to throw some clothes on and run out the door. We went to church with a couple of the filipina girls from Mercy and afterwards Sarah and I went to the mall and got some lunch. It was a nice morning. I'm really enjoying getting to be friends with these wonderful women who work at Mercy. Anyway, this is really short, but I really don't have much else to write about and homework is calling. Thanks for all your prayers everyone. God bless!

No comments: